La France Profonde is Betty C’s blog about her life in Southwest France.
Betty is a native of Olympia, Washington and has been raising a dual nationality family and teaching English in France for 19 years.
She’s also been blogging pretty much non-stop for four years now.
To discover her blog you are best off starting with this beautiful article… Lost in Aveyron and then moving on from there.
The blog is full of interesting and attractive photographs which are complemented by considered and clever text.
To get acquainted with the blog, good posts to look at might be these…. She’s Always There Somewhere, Traces of Cafés Past or Where It All Began.
All the best
A selection of Books About France that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- Travels with a Donkey in the Cevennes (Classic non-fiction)
- Legislation, research and programs concerning housing for handicapped people in Belgium, Canada, the Federal Republic of Germany, Finland, France, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden
- Paris: 500 Photos
- A Guide to the Stone Circles of Britain, Ireland and Brittany
- La Belle Saison
- Bordeaux, pocket guides
- I Know How to Cook
- Vannes/Golfe Du Morbihan GPS (Top 25)
- Talk To The Snail
- Buying a House in France: Where and How to Do it