It looks like there was a problem with last Tuesday’s That Was The Week…. post and it seems to have been truncated….
Which means that some of you may have missed out on all that….
Silly Tuesday madness that….
You rely so much on!
I’ve fixed the post and offer my apologies to anyone who missed out on the missing bits!
I’d like to promise that this sort of thing never happens again but…
We all know that it probably will!
You can read the post in all its wonderful fullness at…
That Was The Week…
All the best
A selection of Books About France that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- Slow Boat Through France
- A Year in the Life of North Cornwall
- French Food and Cooking
- Michelin Map 105: Voie De La Liberte (Michelin Historical Maps)
- Barefoot in Paris: Easy French Food You Can Make at Home
- The Olive Farm: A Memoir of Life, Love and Olive Oil
- Bon Appetit! Travels through France with Knife, Fork and Corkscrew
- Legislation, research and programs concerning housing for handicapped people in Belgium, Canada, the Federal Republic of Germany, Finland, France, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden
- An Inland Voyage, Including Travels with a Donkey
- La Cuisine: Everyday French Home Cooking