Well, having recently said that I won’t be updating A Taste of Garlic anymore….
I have decided to add one last site for you to take a look at.
Because I did this one myself for some friends up here in Brittany.
Their new site is called Rosie’s Home Kitchen and can be found at…
So, if anyone still comes here….
And I do know that about 5,000 of you a day do come here?
Perhaps you may want to take a wander over to RosiesHomeKitchen.com and have a look round.
It’s a food blog with a personal touch and I’ve really enjoyed doing it.
Lots of recipes and some good videos – well worth a visit.
I hope that you are all well and happily blogging away….
All the best
A selection of Books About Brittany that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- Brittany and Normandy: The Best of the Glorious Coastline of Brittany and Normandy, Plus the Region’s Historic Abbeys and Churches, Its Chateaux, Museums, Markets, Food, win (Signpost Guide)
- Over Strand and Field: a Record of Travel through Brittany, in English translation
- On the Road Around Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley (On the Road Around …)
- Travels in Brittany (Travels in Series)
- Drive Around Brittany & Normandy: The Best of the Glorious Coastline of Brittany and Normandy, Plus the Region’s Historic Abbeys and Churches, Its Cha
- Brittany and Normandy: A Pictorial Journey
- Frommer’s Brittany with Your Family (Frommers With Your Family Series)
- Brittany (Travellers)
- Fodor’s Exploring Brittany
- I’ll Never Be French (no matter what I do)