Well, having recently said that I won’t be updating A Taste of Garlic anymore….
I have decided to add one last site for you to take a look at.
Because I did this one myself for some friends up here in Brittany.
Their new site is called Rosie’s Home Kitchen and can be found at…
So, if anyone still comes here….
And I do know that about 5,000 of you a day do come here?
Perhaps you may want to take a wander over to RosiesHomeKitchen.com and have a look round.
It’s a food blog with a personal touch and I’ve really enjoyed doing it.
Lots of recipes and some good videos – well worth a visit.
I hope that you are all well and happily blogging away….
All the best
A selection of Books About Brittany that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- Over Strand and Field: a Record of Travel through Brittany, in English translation
- Explorateurs et grands voyageurs bretons (Les universels Gisserot)
- How We Spent The Autumn; Or, Wandering In Brittany
- Brittany (Globetrotter Travel Pack)
- Drive Around Brittany & Normandy: The Best of the Glorious Coastline of Brittany and Normandy, Plus the Region’s Historic Abbeys and Churches, Its Cha
- Wonderful Brittany
- French Regional Travel Pack: Brittany (RAC French Regional Travel Pack)
- Brittany West Coast (Footprint Focus)
- Brittany and Normandy: The Best of the Glorious Coastline of Brittany and Normandy, Plus the Region’s Historic Abbeys and Churches, Its Chateaux, Museums, Markets, Food, win (Signpost Guide)
- The Nature of France: Brittany