List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
A brilliant and vigorous observer of both French and British societies, which she knows intimately, 32-year-old Agnes Catherine Poirier has spent the last ten years explaining the peculiarities of France to the British and of Britain to the French. Not an easy job.You may disagree with her but you may never see yourself in the same way again.
No features available.
A selection of Books About France that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- France from the Air (World from the Air)
- Pâtisserie ! : L’ultime référence
- A Lady’s Captivity Among Chinese Pirates
- The New York Book: Monaco Books
- Travel South of France 2011: Provence, French Riviera and Languedoc-Roussillon: Avignon, Marseille, Monaco, Nice, Antibes, Montpellier, NÃ®mes, Perpignan, Cannes, Arles+ (Mobi Travel)
- Tourist Guide French Riviera 2010 (Michelin Green Guides)
- Walking in Provence: 42 Walks in the Alpes Maritime, Var, Vaucluse and Northern Provence (Cicerone International Walking)
- Domestic Manners of the Americans (Penguin Classics)
- Dordogne and Lot Footprint (Footprint Travel Guide) (FootprintFrance)
- World’s Best Histories – Volume 7: France