List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
A brilliant and vigorous observer of both French and British societies, which she knows intimately, 32-year-old Agnes Catherine Poirier has spent the last ten years explaining the peculiarities of France to the British and of Britain to the French. Not an easy job.You may disagree with her but you may never see yourself in the same way again.
No features available.
A selection of Books About France that might interest you
Check out all of our Books About France
- Travel South of France 2011: Provence, French Riviera and Languedoc-Roussillon: Avignon, Marseille, Monaco, Nice, Antibes, Montpellier, NÃ®mes, Perpignan, Cannes, Arles+ (Mobi Travel)
- My French Life
- French Food and Cooking
- Walk Brittany
- Bordeaux (CitySpots)
- One Foot in France
- The Dead and the Living in Paris and London, 1500-1670
- Every Living Being: Representations of Nonhuman Animals in the Exploration of Human Well-Being
- Selling French Dreams: Tales of Property, France and Family
- The Olive Harvest: A Memoir of Love, Life and Olives in the South of France